Thursday, April 28, 2011

trying to blog again?

I'll admit, I'm bad at this blogging thing. I've tried it before. My poor blogs always end up abandoned after a few haphazard entries.

I'm not going to say that this one's going to be different. Maybe this will be the last entry I ever make. Or maybe I'll garner hundreds of followers and end up with a book deal a la Monica of Knocked Up, Knocked Down fame. (Highly recommended if you're not easily offended)

Mostly I'm writing here because I sometimes feel the need to write and I'm trying to keep most of this stuff off of my facebook page. No one wants to be the one who causes people to roll their eyes and sigh 'not again!' Besides after a while it looks like you're just angling for attention. That's why I like blogging better. It's supposed to be all about me! It's easy to find if you just have to have your Christy fix and easy to avoid if you want.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christy...I'll try again.
    I was saying to don't be pesimistic for the blog, for three reasons:

    1) Just the fact that you were able to create a blog it is a success! I would never be able to do it...!!!

    2) The first time I read your letter, I didn't realize it was a blog...(I know...I'm a little bit dum...) so...maybe there is other people like me (even if it is difficult to believe...), and it take a while for the blog to become popular!

    3) The very first time I tried to write on the blog I was not able to post my comment...is it possible I'm not the only one?

    So...be patient...:))

    Tons of love
    Serena

    ReplyDelete